, taking into account the safety of all users.
In which cases the membership is stopped?
1. When a certain number of complaints have been received by the Renters,
2. When it is determined that misleading offers have been sent to Renters,
3. When it is determined that Renter information on HeavyRentalz.com is shared on different media such as social media, etc.,
4. When it is determined that the information and photos in the membership account do not belong to a real or legal person,
5. When negative behaviors such as harassment, swearing and violence against employers are detected,
6. The Renters's prosecutor's office, court, police, etc. If it is the subject of a letter sent by official institutions,
How do I know if my membership has been stopped?
When your membership is suspended, you will see the warning "Your membership has been deactivated" when you want to login to HeavyRentalz.com.
What should I do for my suspended subscription to continue?
- Permanently suspended (membership canceled) memberships will not continue under any circumstances.
- If your membership has been temporarily suspended and you have been asked for an explanation, you should only send the requested explanations together with their documents to iletisim@HeavyRentalz.com. Necessary reviews are made and your membership is reactivated if it is found suitable. We will inform you when your membership becomes active again.